- The name of the school is Park Brow School.
- The school is a Community School.
- The name of the Governing Body is ‘ The Governing Body of Park Brow Primary School’
- The Governing Body consists of:
- 2 Parent Governors:
- 1 LA Governors:
- 2 Staff Governors:
- 7 Co-opted Governors:
- Total Number of Governors = 12
- ‘The Governing Body of Park Brow’ is chaired by Mrs Eileen Gaskin.
- The Vice Chair is Councillor Jackie Harris both were appointed to these roles in September 2016.
- This instrument of Government came into effect 13 February 2013.
|Name of Governor||Term Appointed.||End of Term.||Number of sessions||Pecuniary Interests|
|Mr William Clarke||February 2013||February 2017||5/7 meetings.|
|Mrs Siobhan Grosscurth||February 2013||February 2017||4/7 meetings.|
|Councillor Jackie Harris||February 2013||February 2017||6/8 meetings.||LA Audit Committee.|
|Ms Valmai Roberts||February 2013||February 2017||13/13 meetings.||Governor Kirkby High. Governor Blacklow Brow Primary.|
|Mrs Ingrid Farrell.||February 2013||February 2017||5/7 meetings.|
|Mrs Eileen Gaskin||February 2013||February 2017||13/13 meetings.|
|Miss Claire Swinburn||September 2015||September 2019||11/11|
|Mrs Anna Truesdale||February 2013||February 2017||4/7 meetings.|
|Mrs Mary Spreadbury||February 2013||February 2017||8/10 meetings.|
|Rev Jeremy Fagan.||February 2013||February 2017||8/10 meetings.||Governor Kirkby CofE.|
|Mr Tony James..||September 2015||September 2019||11/11|
|Clerk to Governors:|
|Mrs Patricia Heneghan.||February 2013||February 2017||15/15 meetings.|
Committees and Membership
Ms Valmai Roberts, Mrs Eileen Gaskin (Chair), Mrs Jackie Harris, Miss C Swinburn, Mr Tony James.
Inclusion and SEN Committee.
Mrs Mary Spreadbury, Mr Jeremy Fagan (Chair), Miss C Swinburn.
Behaviour, Welfare and Safety.
- Mr William Clarke, Ms Valmai Roberts (Chair), Mr T James. Mrs A Truesdale, Mr Wilson Site Manager Attendance.
- Numeracy Lead Governor: Mrs Jackie Harris.
- Literacy Lead Governor: Mrs Eileen Gaskin.
- Pupil Premium Governor: Mrs Eileen Gaskin.
- Child Protection Governor and CLA : Rev Jeremy Fagan, Mrs Eileen Gaskin.
- IT Governor: Mrs Siobhan Grosscurth
Ms Valmai Roberts, Mrs Eileen Gaskin (Chair), Mrs J Harris.
- Pay Committee.
Ms Valmai Roberts, Mrs Eileen Gaskin, Mrs J Harris.
- Appeals Committee.
Mrs Siobhan Grosscurth, Mrs Anna Truesdale (Chair), Mr Jeremy Fagan.
- Headteacher Performance Management.
Mrs Eileen Gaskin and Mrs J Harris